Friday, July 15, 2005

super depressing things

I felt so extra today, esp. during choir. It was like, everyone was talking talking talking then I'm like sitting there feeling stupid because I'm not talking? And it really sucked. Yeah.

Nothing really happened today....just the usual things that bug me now and then. *offtopic* Like why are people so opinionated? I am so irked that there are some people in this world who are so petty and inconsiderate, slight opposition from others will always result in 'let's avoid him' etc. and i won't be able to say anything because I'm just so nice and caring......whatever.

Okay. I hope you can tell I'm NOT feeling very happy today, even though i'm supposed to fake it because I received the super ultra cool and ORANGEY yellow class tee. Yeahh! Or maybe my body isn't producing enough endomorphines (or something) to make me happy and content.

I'm really sorry but when I feel very pissy I decide to lash everything out on other people. =( boohoo for you

One thing I dislike alot about people. They always use their steads as status symbols.
Boy: DEARRRR...I lurve euuu...
Girl: You were always the one for mieeee, DEARRRR
Boy: Of course , DEARRR
*affectionaffectioncuddlecuddlehughugmuahmuah*
and they place their *uhem* THINGYS facing each other. Like oops sorry u're too young to enter =_=

--------

Some words of advice:
Just because you get to feel handsome/hero by wearing a badge/tie but that doesn't make others inferior to you. Sure you may be the cream of the crop *CLICHÉ* but who cares, you sure don't act like one.



Oh something happy I've realized....it's Sarah's birthday! =) Happy birthday Sarah! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment