Saturday, July 09, 2005

A Day.

What I did today:

(a) Woken up by sister
"sammmm can you lend me your watch etc.etc.?"
"*snore* y ee szss *snore*"

(b) Woken up by grandmother
"samuel... 9.30 already!!"
"wha-? n v m still got time "

(c) Breakfast
1/2 big mac + 1/2 big mac = 1 big mac.

(d) Lazes around
("sam go and bathe!" said Mum)

(e) Showers, changes clothes, gets out of house to go to sister's 'racial harmony fair' at her school.
iPod....check!
handphone....check!
wallet.....check!
bag..... not checked.
*runs to find bag*

(f) Racial Harmony Fair
Things i bought: ice-cream, 2 badges, bubble tea, aloe vera drink, chicken cutlet

(g) Go back home
temperature: one thousand degrees celcius
mood: lethargic

(h) slacks around

(i) goes to church for yf
topic: post-modernism and the Gospel

(j) dinner at home
-bittergourd
-japanese seaweed chicken
-forgot the rest.

(k) blogs
"I think, therefore I am."
"I am, therefore I blog."

No comments:

Post a Comment