Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hated Because of Good Qualities/Loved Because of Weaknesses

What can I say, I'm still feeling kinda sad...

I'm not supposed to be stressed....but now I am. How could this happen to me. wtf.

i hate certain people who enter the SL room. actually only two or three but i shan't tell......ugh.

My feet hurt from running during P.E.

My head feels heavy and a burden to my neck.

I feel crushed.


I
just
need
a
break.
give
me
a
break.
Please.
just
this
once.

how sad no one is here to share my burdens. i wish i could be as immature and carefree as some of my classmates again...
no one cares that I eat dinner, disguising my fears.
my sorrows.


how
sad.
i want to disappear. not many people will care anyway.


or suicidal tendencies will creep in.
they say it will hurt more than just you.
who cares
Not many people will remember me.
No one will feel a sense of loss.
The Judas Ischariots out there will auction off my things. If i have any.
It's difficult to be lonely and contented at the same time, I have realized.


I wish
People won't always think I'm there for them. All the time. 24/7.
I wish
People won't keep backstabbing their friends. talking behind their backs. advising me to treat them like sh*t. Hey, if you didn't have so many friends...like me.... you would at least treasure them.........

i shall pour out my feelings again in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment