Sunday, August 07, 2005

excuse me while I regurgitate in disgust

blah. I forgot what I wanted to write.

But apart from that small inconvenience (i love that word!), today is yet another normal, routine Sunday.

Hmm the sentence structure feels odd. But whatever.

I love Sundays like these. I am sitting in front of the desk typing this, undisturbed by the rest of my family, and silently enjoying the environment. Environment, as in, the atmosphere of a Sunday afternoon. It is comfortably warm, I have the blinds rolled down so it's not too bad. Usually my sister turns on the air conditioning and listens to her *shudder* loud music but perhaps I should be thankful that she's too engrossed reading some chick novel in anothe room. Yeah.

So right now I'm sms-ing, IM-ing a few friends, blogging and dictionary-ing. I know it's very fun, all this multi-tasking.

Oh and there's something funny also... After church my family went to the ntuc fairprice at Junction 8 and my sister and I wandered off elsewhere. And then my handphone battery died on me so all forms of communication was cut off. argh. and my parents couldn't contact me so they went home first. fortunately i was able to use the public phone. so anyway we decided to walk around j8 aimlessly and I wanted to take neoprints to commemerate our lame-ness but I couldn't really spend so much now. sigh. and we went to mini toons to buy candy in the end.


I love Sundays =)

No comments:

Post a Comment