Thursday, August 11, 2005

i love peanuts


neoprint
Originally uploaded by theonewiththebignose.
Not exactly.

Oh here's a neoprint I took yesterday when I went out with Nicholas, Darren, Ping Hui and Nelson! ^^

look at the words!
"I still believe"
so cuuute!!

anyway I watched charlie and the chocolate factory for the 2nd time (I first watched it on monday when I went with donald & esther to cineleisure! so fun. maybe i should post some neoprints of that outing too. ha. ha.)

so at first we wanted to watch at GV Bishan. Which was packed as usual. haha? And I wanted to take neoprints there (which is so much fun-ner and newer) but we went to Yishun anyway. lol =P . Then we realized the absence of a neoprint machine so I kinda freaked. [T_T] right. so we went to Delifrance after that for lunch, and finally went to the cinema. gawd i just love that show. I mean, right now I'm listening to the soundtrack! i'm SO hopeless. sigh.

'kay then we went to swensens. I haven't been to swensens since I was 5! ehmygawd i still can't really believe that. =P I'm so underpreviledged!

and THEN we went to the arcade to play for a while =), then to Popular where we made fun of this poor guy who was secretly picking his nose, then we went to the arcade again to take neoprints. Yayyyness!

*spasticated*

No comments:

Post a Comment