Sunday, August 21, 2005

quixotic

kay. So many things have happened since i stopped for...lemme count....a week exactly. (o_O;;)

Yesterday we (debate peeps) went to serangoon junior college for the preliminaries for the debate competition. So for the first round we were up against compassvale secondary? And I thought the first speaker for compassvale secondary was okay-okay lar, but the second speaker was mediocre compared to the first speaker. And the third speaker.... let's just say she was acting cute infront of the judges. So in the end xinmin trashed them. =) yay

Then in round two we were the opposition and anderson secondary was the propostion. we won =)

So now we are preparing for next week when we will be up against..... bleeping St. Nick's with the motion being THBT the classroom is not the place for sex education! I remember Nicholas saying St. Nicholas (note the irony) was the saint of the sly *something* and *something*. We are doomed. *fakes wail*

Right. Then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch and I only had $2 with me. So humiliating... T_T After that I forgot what I did =\ Oh and later on I met THAT. But I still couldn't really figure out which person THAT was. bummed bummed bummed! Then Nelson said there were so many xinmin students in hougang mall that day. Yeah. And we went to Popular and the Library also. ^^

me: most boring blog entry EVER!
(references to The Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons)





No comments:

Post a Comment