Friday, December 09, 2005

A tree grows as we debate

OMG

I'll be at Victoria School in about 10 hours' time from now, worried as heck.

I'll be at a debate tournament at Victoria School in about 12 hours' time from now, worried as heck, stuttering slightly as I debate.

I'll be at a debate tournament at Victoria School in about 14 hours' time from now, worried as heck, stuttering slightly as I debate, having an extreme case of Arghness because I have to go through TWO more rounds of competition.

I'll be at a debate tournament at Victoria School in about 16 hours' time from now, worried as heck, stuttering slightly as I debate, having an extreme case of Arghness because I have to go through TWO more rounds of competition, debating for the second time, having an extreme case of Arghness because I have to go through one more round of competition.

I'll be at a debate tournament at Victoria School in about 18 hours' time from now, worried as heck, stuttering slightly as I debate, having an extreme case of Arghness because I have to go through TWO more rounds of competition, debating for the second time, having an extreme case of Arghness because I have to go through one more round of competition, finished the last round of debate and feeling sorta happy because everything is over and done with.

OMG


No comments:

Post a Comment