Saturday, December 10, 2005

you-are-laughing-because-my-face-cream-is-actually-squished-banana

OHMYGOSHHH

How on earth did we manage to FINALLY win debates?

So at first for the first debate, we actually won KC with a 'unanimous' decision. YAY
Then the next match, we were so SUI because they paired us up with National Junior College IP Programme, and we LOST . Anyway it was quite expected. heeeh.
I'm not sure what happened to me during the third round against MGS and I totally ucked up during my speech and i was SO horrified because my screw-up kinda affected Ming Ting too. =x or what?
Anyway we don't know the EXACT results of the 4th match against KC, but we managed to jolt back to reality and we have a high chance of winning KC ^^

YAYNESS =D

*is actually happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment