Thursday, April 27, 2006

all my friends have turned bimbo

Thanks to elizbeth the grandma, I can't tolerate bimbos. Everytime i see a bimbo talking, my hands start twitching. You know why? Because of the Urge To Slap. Only by slapping will we then obtain silence and well, at least 10 minutes of bliss for everyone in earshot of bimbo babble.

And, the worst kind of bimbo ever will be the twits. Ew! I can't bring myself to imitate and mock their own lack of intelligence because that will just bring me down to Their Freaking Stupid Level of Idiotic Whinings and Decrease in Productivity.

AND, because of such sad sad people in our society, they have undermined the art and culture of surf brands and they have made the teen population who happen to study in neighbourhood schools due to unfortunate circumstances, look like freaking vegetables who make the truly IQ deficient appear like Harvard professors.

I feel a boiling rage today!! because I have been deprived of a shopping trip but to maintain diplomatic ties with loved ones I need to accept injustice in this tragic planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment