Saturday, April 15, 2006

Now our energy slowly drains due to complex reflex actions of emotional triggers

I can't stand a warm night! A night without breeze is like a watermelon without its juice. It is also like a barking dog without a head. It is also like a sandwich with an infinite number of bread slices. Etc. etc.

Today is homecoming day. Today is also speech day. Today i also had a very disturbing but inspiring dream that made me feel like painting and drawing and kicking and screaming with an angry pencil in my hand, irked with my own subconsciousness for reminding me of our fraility in the face of time.

I love dreaming. I feel that it's a form of communication with my senses and the way i truly feel about emotions and uncertainty of the future. It's almost like entering a different universe that is not constrained by the laws of reality and logic. So i can dream about things that are almost insanely surreal and abstract. And yet contains meaning. It's almost like a preview of ideas for an art piece.

Look I've just learnt how to do this pig by Germaine -.- :

|\___| ( -(00)-)
~( U U )
^ ^

No that wasn't a fabrication derived from my dreams.

Although i could dream of strange pixels and vectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment