Saturday, June 10, 2006

How I spent my holidays (part 1)

I haven't tried to blog for 10 whole days! Because of SL camp and Church camp and another night in KL.
Right. So SL camp �� ok. This year's camp seems more relaxed then last year. I mean, as long as it doesn't have a fire drill at 3am, it's cool! I was in team Ferrari but we had to dissolve ourselves because only 5 groups could play... so I was slotted into Maserati. (or I would have been in the same group as Sherina again. Haha!) Probably the most tiring activity was the Amazing Race at Pasir Ris Park. I would have taken photos but I had to surrender my mobile. oh well, there goes the multitudes of photo opportunities. But it was pretty fun. We got wet�� not from the sea but because it rained when we started. Shao Jie managed to get a splinter from the plank of wood he was carrying before for the first game, which was to carry someone throughout the length of the hedge maze. So in the end Cassandra got 'chaufferred' on a 'sedan chair' and we all got wet and I developed a backache from bending down. Totally unergonomic.

By this time it was raining quite heavily so we ran for shelter and ended up sharing a tiny veranda with another group and another family. But we ran out to another shelter anyway, which was nearer our second station. Actually, our dirtiest station as well because we ended up blindfolded and crawling on the sand and getting sprinkled by random things and sliding down a slide that wouldn't pass a safety check, seriously. It nearly tipped me off and i got cut. so there. second station. very fun.

So far i think the third station would have been the most memorable one, because our whole group worked together as a team. Ergo�—we had to sacrifice some of our shirts. spare me from repeating the sordid details—��my PE tee now has traces of seaweed and all that goodness from the sea. (Yum! Shellfish.)

Then we spent close to 45 minutes and then we had to take the coach back. Maserati came in 2nd! Yay cool

(yawn I'm tired so I'll probably continue this over the next few days. sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment