Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How I spent my holidays (part 7)

Okay. So it's like this: my sister and mum went to ikea and bought some stuff. And they brought home two mini pillows that had some black and white Scandinavian pattern with some yarn stuck at strategic places. (Well, one of them is on my lap now.) But anyway, I realized that cushions make very comfortable decór and I suddenly got inspired to do a little drawing of my bedroom (after extensive renovations and a move to the Carribean). At least I tried to keep the stuff realistic and within my budget. (Okay, not really so for the bed.) But here are just some pretty cool stuff that I've remembered while drawing.

Love Sac
I've always wanted one! I mean, look at all those Sacs! They're so cool! Though I think I might not be able to fit it in my meagre room-that-resembles-a-cell.

B&B Italia
High-end furniture from Italy. I would like this bed. It's called Fat fat. Funny eh?
But I do like their storage units, especially this one.

I'll be going to NTU again tomorrow because I'm a basketball official for teen games! Cool eh. But I'll have to miss debate. Gnash teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment