Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I blog about the present

I feel as if I've been trapped inside this concrete box and am starting to turn neurotic because I'm screaming for help but I don't know what trouble I'm in and there is this face outside staring in that's smiling but really actually pretending to help all this while. Yes, pretending to help. While everyone is in a state of panic, the face just grins. Even if my punctuations were wrong The Face smiles on and slaps on a mark unworthy of its subject. Funny though, everyone else trapped in their own concrete boxes feel the same way too. The Face shows its cruelty in its unlimited mercy, though with a veneer of iciness that flashes through quivering bones perpetuating from a flip of its hair and a twirl of a purple crepe dress.

Cryptic, yes. Exaggerated, no. Sadly this is an actual situation that's happening right now. Where students have to turn to coffee sweets to keep them awake, in the long run causing them to develop an unhealthy dependance on caffeine to help them attain their pure sciences subject combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment