Sunday, July 09, 2006

I hate it when my network stalls

so i'm blogging instead of looking through the iTunes music store. Blame it on the network.

I'm having that feeling of overload these days, a contributing factor would probably be all my Saturdays being eaten up by school stuff. Such as ExcelFest and a briefing by mediacorp. *hushhush* Gah. But then again, it's probably my fear of disappointment that's making me stressed.

And, everyone's getting new phones these days. My dad recently got himself the cool new Nokia 6233. I still have to wait for 5 months before I can trade-in my beat-up 6230 (that has survived hundreds of thousands of falls) for a spankin' new N93/N92/N73. But that's just wishful thinking. He'll probably persuade (or psyche?) me to get the same phone as him. But in retrospect of past trends, my parents will get the same phone model while I'll wait a little while more and get a cooler one. But that's also wishful thinking. Ok. As long as it has a camera that can actually face me during video calls, I'm fine with it.

Oh no it's monday tomorrow =(

No comments:

Post a Comment