Monday, July 03, 2006

Late Photos

As the title explains for itself, Late Photos means photos that I actually haven't gotten round to post. So here they are!

these photos are merely random events


Look what came through the post!


An exquisite pecan cake from Texas!


Some free publicity for Carl's Jr.! A double western burger with rashers of bacon and two enourmous beef patties with fried onions and relish with fries dripping in oil has successfully tricked me into putting on extra calories.


Feeling hungry? I guess the photo makes everything look less saturated and blander.


Burger with drink cup (including a free flow of sugary beverages!) for size comparison. Feel the cholesterol!



The person who is able to guess this movie (circa. 1960s) starring Audrey Hepburn showing on my TV gets a super cool thingy!



Something I did for my sister last term. It's... HER NAME!



The Pigeon Orchid growing on a Frangipani tree at the back of my chalet for the Brothers' Retreat


The Old Changi Hospital nearby. Notice how serene and tranquil it looks against the sunlight?



My sister and I posing like some sulky alternative indie band while on our way to the Mandai Crematorium.

No comments:

Post a Comment