Monday, September 18, 2006

Another meme

I get all of these stuff from my sister XD

Which song reminds you of your parents?
Sorry I don't exactly associate my parents with mere songs

Which songs remind you of your friends?
Hey Ya by Outkast (it was the sec 1 orientation dance)
Fruits Basket opening theme (because I had that for my ringtone during the class chalet last year)
The Owls Go by Architecture In Helsinki (because that was probably the song playing at the time my iPod got stolen. Hmph.)
Beautiful by Belle & Sebastian

List 5 songs you're into now.
1) Puzzles Like You by Mojave 3
2) Black Cab by Jens Lekman
3) Abel by The National
4) Heartbeat by Annie
5) Wait by Get Set Go

ooh can I add a few more? =D
6) Everyday is a holiday (with you) by Esthero
7) Art Star by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

State 5 friends and state which song which friend reminds you of.
1) Andrea - So Long by Rilo Kiley
2) Elizabeth - Clear Spot by Pernice Brothers
3) Nicholas - Dial: Revenge by Mogwai
4) Ruimin - Sunrise by Norah Jones
5) Zizhao - Wandering Star by Portishead


Name 10 songs you have on your MP3/MP4.
(If I had another one? Hmph.)
1) Pin by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2) Autemn Sweater by Yo La Tengo
3) Four Hours In Washington by M. Ward
4) Flowers In December by Mazzy Star
5) Magic Mountain by Blonde Redhead
6) Surfing On A Rocket by Air
7) Shiny by The Decemberists
8) Soft Like Me by Saint Etienne
9) Art Star by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
10) Garçon Glaçon by April March

Lastly, choose five people to do this quest ~
Preferably,
1) Elizabeth
2) Zizhao
3) Sherina
4) Nicholas
5) Gwendolyn
and everyone else
but I'll leave them to discover this and blog about it on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment