Thursday, September 21, 2006

A walk

Though sickly and nursing my inflammed throat with heavy doses of cold water to numb my pain (haha.), I'm still blogging about my journey down my school to bishan. Breathtaking, really, in a literal sense. But before I move on, just a tiny, simple statistic.

Comment: Hey, guess what? I walked all the way from school to Bishan!
Response: 4 out of 7 people asked 'Why??' immediately, suggesting incredulity or shock. The other three were people who understood people who enjoyed walking. So I guess that means we've been taking public transport for-granted and wouldn't really care if our grandparents had to walk that same distance everyday when they went to school, on that same mundane, boring path, eh? Haha.

Anyway,
I, Samuel Lee, had walked nearly 5 km from Hougang to Bishan, and found it quite calming on the nerves. It took about an hour and I snapped some photos on a puny VGA camera phone that had lasted me from a year and a half ago. I'm proud of my achievements and it gives me a sense of accomplishment and joy. (consider them modern-day polaroids) and view them here!



Or you can click that picture above too.

No comments:

Post a Comment