Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And why do people love sounding clever and important?

Mac OS 10.5 Leopard is out!

I think we live in a stupid, pretentious world. But can there be anyway of expressing this personal grieviance in a way that doesn't make one appear stupid and pretentious as well? And by saying that, I'm presenting myself as pretentious and bastardy as well. And then again. Now I'm stuck in a never-ending loop!

So now you know how my mind works under medication and viral infections.

(I dreamt that 301 went for a picnic with Mr Rodrigues on a really steep hill and our food kept slipping off the wet grass, so we attached harnesses to the disposable plastic plates! And there were sponge cakes, madelines and sausages! And then I saw visions of neon signages and ferris wheels, and that's when my head started to throb.)

No comments:

Post a Comment