Sunday, June 10, 2007

As random as I can get

I need to clear up some random assortment of emotional baggage before I'm in the right state of mind to blog about my HK trip! Like missing someone's wedding because of SL camp. (!@#$%^) Oh... but it's okay. yeah, right.

But.
1) My trip to Hong Kong rocked, not because I bought lots of things, or ate really nice food and that pancake thing that Elizabeth was talking about, but because I finally could spend some time with my family. Without other distractions. And I didn't miss Singapore! But, I missed my grandparents, and you-know-whos-with-names-that-I-can't-mention-because-if-I-did-I'll-accidentally-leave-someone-out-and-it's-not-really-very-good.

2) ZIZHAO'S COMING BACK SOON!
Which is good because she has been dearly missed by loved ones here! But bad in a self-centred kind of way because we've still not given her the stuff that she wanted us to send her all the way to Cleveland. (shame)

3) I've bought this pair of cream trousers (from the HK equivalent of the Club 21 sale) that doesn't fit me perfectly, and I need someone who's interested in it so I can give it a good home, or else I'll probably ebay it. It's size 30.

4) I'm falling sick and I fear waking up feeling faint, with a fever, rendering me semi-conscious and having to miss yet another debate training!!

5) G8 summit video footage and news broadcasts are making me quite annoyed at times but hey we all have to start by agreeing and acknowledging that there's a problem, right -.- And seeing the need to solve it. But perhaps finally agreeing that concrete measures are important as well would at least make it more fruitful (relatively).

6) Everyone's becoming more emotional and reflective to the point of mild irritation. I'm somewhat more amused when I look at sec 1 clique-ishness and all the drama involved, especially when I'm watching from the 3rd person's point of view and sniggering, while decrypting, at the comments on my sister's tagboard.

7) I saw Lim Boon Heng while clearing immigration at the Changi Airport!

8) I can't believe that Paris Hilton's been released from prison prematurely!

9) I didn't buy a new school bag because mine has some sort of sentimental value, after all these tumultuous years in the education system.

No comments:

Post a Comment