Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Breathe Like You're Dancing

WARNING: STOMP-esque "I want to be a citizen journalist too" post


I was coming home one day and noticed the commotion and the ambulance. At first, I thought someone decided to plunge to his/her death, or some poor domestic worker who was cleaning a window. Anyway, there were skid marks.




And to our horror, we thought the void deck was turned into a car-showroom when we spotted the very-out-of-place taxi, but it was just an accident, phew. Looks like the only thing badly injured was the taxi, but the driver, who was actually an acquaintance of ours, had to be sent for a period of observation.


It felt very touristy all of a sudden, there were more photographs taken there than when Paris Hilton was released from prison (oh the humanity!), and we thought perhaps this was all a very clever installation art piece.


But more importantly...


I have chocolate and I'll use them as bribes now that school has reopened!! You can't go wrong with a box of Godivas.


Just kidding, I'm really innocent, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment