Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Night Before

Things that have changed about me since my last post:
  1. I've become one of those people who pry their eyes open to insert floppy plastic discs every morning. Wearing contacts has been, like, the best thing that has ever happened to me — not. Actually, it's hard for me to say. I didn't get the ones made for my astigmatism because I'll only be wearing them for Melizo and Xinfony and Xinthesis seasons, and the astigmatism ones cost too much really. And I still haven't warmed to the idea of having lenses stuck to my cornea for the entire day. 
  2. Although, yeah you've probably heard me already, Juno is good and all, but Persepolis really blew me away when I watched it yesterday. However, it left most of the movie-goers depressed when it ended without much of a happy ending. I am still suffering from the gloom after watching post-apocalyptic-type scenes. Even though they were in black and white. And were all drawings.
  3. I have never felt so surprisingly calm the night before a camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment