Sunday, March 23, 2008

truly madly deeply

The Coolest Team In The World threw Andrea a birthday surprise today!

And yeah before that there was this incident between me and the "bird stuck in the hollow railing" at McDonald's. I actually thought I was on Gotcha, can you believe it? Every time I wrote something on the table, the "bird" kept "chirping". But when I got up to inspect what it was, the "chirping" stopped. Then Mingting the super-sleuth discovered something. Can you guess? ;)


Anyway this wasn't our party. This was taken after Melizo had ended, and when I still had my paint-on nose still on me. I kinda looked like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.


This was after bowling; those silly photos of bowling shoes that have no relevance whatsoever to the team, except to put on a stirring display of unity and knowledge of geometry. (hey! a star has five points!) But it's still cool anyway.


On a secret mission. We even had to put on masks to protect our identity.


The mess of hands as we tried lighting the candles on the cake.


Birthday Boy cuts Birthday Cake into huge chunks. So rich and full chocolaty decadence, I have developed a sore throat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment