Saturday, March 14, 2009

why can't we look the other way

Things that have happened/are happening in my life:
Lit night was great fun and the lit department has very good taste in light refreshments.
I love H1 Maths <3 and pissing off seat mates.
I'm waiting for a call or email or something that will speak of scholarship interviews and application forms. Yeah like that would ever happen.
Wide Sargasso Sea.
History tutorials are always so intense.
CAP portfolio. I need to quit writing introspective poems all the time.
I am supposed to be having the time of my life.
SYF and choral workshops = actually fun.
I need to get out of this country or I shall go mad. (Note to self,
remind parents to pick up clothes from H&M.)
I'm sleepy and shall soon develop a serious caffeine addiction problem.
I will attempt to make a delicious savory tart sometime.

I'm not normally given to emo moods but of late I've been roaming
my consciousness with an only slightly neurotic
bent.

No comments:

Post a Comment