Tuesday, March 31, 2009

he who has already lost it:

Dear all,

In the wake of the recent lapses in my sanity and my eventual descent into irreversible psychological damage and incipient madness, I will now temporarily cease to exist on Tuesday evenings, from 7pm to 6am the following Wednesday, to recoup the losses in my sense of Being and to better cope with the anguish caused by periodic existential angst. I regret to inform you that this entails the non-acknowledgement of smses and phonecalls, the deliberate non-compliance to deadlines, and general apathy. Do note, also, that this is because I no longer exist in your mind, and will hence refuse to comply with external pressure to resume existence.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused, but will look forward to serving you better during working hours.

Yours faithfully,
Samuel Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment