Wednesday, April 01, 2009



I've got a guilty secret to confess...

I get goosebumps when I sing Os Justi. Listen to the recording above and imagine how badly I came down with the case of the shivers while listening to it. *wails helplessly* So beautiful.

And congratulations to Xinmin Symphonic Band on their Gold with Honours!!! (And I'm SUPER DUPER UBER HYPER PROUD of Esther for being the piccoloist too!) *sniff* *tear* They really really really deserve it, after the insane and controversial amount of time and energy pumped into their practices. I can't wait for their concert at the esplanade!! Also, I really hope choir will be able to maintain their gold, now that all the pressure's on them.

OK, I shall declare today aesthetics day and shun everything that is non-beautiful now.

No comments:

Post a Comment