Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hi friends it's me againnnn!

I've got many things to be thankful for :) For example, everyone who had made me smile during the past few days (yes, including the Most Auntyish Auntie in the Republic of Singapore whom I met at Bedok South today sauntering out of the market with her red plastic bags and jade accessories going "aiyoh" with every step she took in those rubber blue slip-ons.)

1) Xinmin choir managed to sustain their gold award for 3 SYFs running now! My juniors have earned themselves a gold, and although it's not the GWH that some might have been yearning for, I still think they've done a brilliant job and am very proud of them!

2) I actually got a response from the scholarships department and the slot for my scholarship interview is next Tuesday! Am thrilled. Am super nervous.

3) I'm emceeing for college day in May!

4) Went to Waraku for Esther's birthday! Came out heavier and horrified.

5) SYF's in 19 DAYS!!!!!!!! NINETEEN. DAYS. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment