Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh no, there's a history lecture test on tuesday.
Oh no, I was out the entire day today.
Oh no, I have a bad feeling about the results of the emceeing audition.
Oh no, there are too many out-of-school things to deal with.
Oh no, I hate the current status quo. In my emotionally and mentally unstable state, I'm afraid there are only two options:
a. transfer out
b. kill myself

Anyway thanks if you have been praying and thinking for me, sometimes I don't even realise how much I should be valuing them. I really need to apologize for being shallow at times and maybe this is one of those times when you're reading and rolling your eyes around the room because I am so young and so impertinent.

OK maybe this is all just part of a passage to a clearer, and saner, finality, and all I can do is post blog updates about it.

Post post post. Blog blog blog. Oh look I left my belt on the scanner. I have a scanner. Scan. Ha-ha. It's 1.22. Kissed the macaron workshop tomorrow goodbye, they never liked me anyway. Am listening to a song about passion fruit, maybe it's a symbol for something, shall wonder about it later. Insomnia. Crud.

No comments:

Post a Comment