Tuesday, June 09, 2009

As a last-ditch attempt to rid myself of the mid-holiday doldrums...

I've decided to go vegetarian!

I'm so bored because the holidays are in no way different from the maddening rut of term time, and the sovereignty of scheduling my time around that I enjoyed when I was younger can only be yearned for now that I'm being prepped for life in the cesspool that is the 21st century.

I need to introduce change because honestly I'm really desperate to enjoy what's left of my June holidays after being mauled, ripped to shreds and disfigured by time-hungry megalomaniacs.

Tomorrow, I will emerge meat-free and prance guiltlessly among the factory-farmed chickens, righteously tut-tutting the dozens of unenlightened ones still pigging out on KFC and tubes of badly-made potato chips! Suddenly the world seems like a much better place to be in!

(Although after mentioning KFC, I now have a slight teeny-weenie mini craving for Original fried chicken.)

No comments:

Post a Comment