Thursday, December 31, 2009

love song for 09

Midi Festival - Partie 1 from Nathanaƫl Le Scouarnec on Vimeo.



Wow, on hindsight, 2009 was a really bad year. A bad year, however, does not mean I wasted 365 days of my life stuck in the lowest throngs of the human condition. Instead, I really learnt a lot from tremendously life-siphoning mediocrities, and I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed hoping that next year will be a better one. Being more private about Life Things I learn, I'd rather save them for heart-to-heart talks that may or may not come my way once 2010 trots along.

And, OMG IT'S FINALLY THE LAST DAY OF 2009! ABOUT TIME, HUH?

(Pardon my short attention span, but watching the above video is stirring up a strong desire in me to ditch everything here and fly to the French Riviera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment