Wednesday, January 06, 2010



If this is an aesthetic experience for you, then our hearts are beating as one.

The holidays are fading back to Routine, but I am still struggling to freeze the passage of time and that is all I can desperately but furtively do. (On a yearly basis.)

I really, really enjoyed turning 18 :) I went out with friends (the festivities began as early as end-December) and yesterday, I watched Avatar in 3D with Christabel and Jeremy (after bumping into Val and Christine and Gracie) and then rushed over to Cafe Cappadocia for dinner with my family. And, my parents took me to Udders for ice cream and hot chocolate after that. Today, we had a triple birthday celebration after choir practice.

I feel so spoilt and wonderfully fortunate at the same time.

Thank you everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment