Tuesday, January 19, 2010

where the wild things aren't

*clears cobwebs*
*coughs*

HI! Thought I'd never find you here. I've been absent from the interwebs for so long (a week feels like a thousand millennia at the rate information is being exchanged) that I'm trying to get used to the new Facebook layout and figuring out where Geocities went. (Hyperbole, guys!)

Anyway, the past few days have been normal. I fell ill with a throat infection which morphed into a cold, watched the Mango Dollies do their thing, borrowed valuable resources from library@esplanade (hip name yo), learnt a Chinese song and completed two lit texts in one night. I've just had chamomile tea and Lindt Mint Intense chocolate while reading about traveling in Rio de Janeiro, it's starting to rain outside, and I'm thankful that the only major grouse I have about life at the moment is that Where The Wild Things Are is not coming to Singapore (because commercial cinema is often run by thickheaded mercenaries, and GV can go wallow in the shame of all that is not beautiful - I will not deign to care).

Also, it would be severe understatement to say that I'm excited to be going to Poland and Russia in the coming months. Suddenly, there's a lot to look forward to, besides the A levels, and it makes one very motivated. (This is where you have to picture me nodding sagely.)

Can't wait to start on my IS-es, meet the choir com tomorrow, go running around Bedok and have Protected Time at Kino tomorrow! I have to utilize this explosion of enthusiasm and energy while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment