Tuesday, February 02, 2010

everyone loves jstor and rambling academia, la la la

WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING BUT AM, IN ACTUALITY, SCREAMING INTO A VACUUM; IT'S LIKE WAITING FOR GODOT, WTH.
P.S. TYPING IN CAPS NOT BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TURN IT OFF BUT BECAUSE INTERIORLY-SPEAKING, I'M TRYING TO REFLECT EXTREME STATES OF MIND. AND EVERYONE WANTS TO SHOW HOW AWESOME THEY ARE AND NOW IS THE TIME TO BLOODY DO IT. DON'T TRY TO RATIONALIZE IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR SHIT.

'k that's all I want to say. It's all that's left to say anyway.

(So yes I've been unhappy for the past week and I've been doing a lot of SELF-REFLECTION YA. Bottom line: it's not insecurity and that psychological crap, I was just pissed, pure and simple. Apparently Orientation has resurrected an ocean of grievances from last year, and this shall culminate with O Night. Fan into flame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment