Tuesday, April 06, 2010

go to the opera and listen to the fat lady sing

(Old, taken from my drafts:)

So, I'm turning my room into a hipster's den. Check out those mock Wayfarers!



I am fiercely protective of my Agatha Christie collection, by the way. Also, my CTITW homies and I are very into framing up the worst pictures of ourselves.


Also, all the cool kids paste photos on their walls, and you should too.

That's all for now. There's still more to come, once I find real estate on my wall to paste the giant Where The Wild Things Are poster that came with my DVD. Esther and I have still not agreed on what colour to paint our walls next.

Today: Read The Secret History, got distracted and looked it up on Wikipedia, accidently spoiling the plot for myself. Saw doctor and was awarded 2 days of MC. Bought zucchini, not knowing what to do with them. Analyzed my A level exam timetable.
Tomorrow: The Tempest! I even read the play this afternoon in preparation for tomorrow, clearly indicative that the nerd within me is on speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment