Friday, August 06, 2010

parked in front of little screens

Things I did today:

1) Watched the drama club's national day production, which was hilarious (esp. the parodying of the national day parade and the obvious overdetermination of racial harmony)
2) Gave frank responses during the QSE survey. (Not always a bad thing - but also not always a good thing.) How I love the veil of anonymity and privacy!
3) Burned 3 hours and $45 at Kinokuniya, but purchases were so worthwhile.
4) Watched Precious with Andrea and Mingting, followed by lots of catching up (and a heart-to-heart-to-heart) over Gelare! I feel grossed out by the giant vat of popcorn I consumed, but at least it's high in dietary fibre. (Also, our seats were taken up by some kids who were in for the wrong show, so we had to scoot them away. I'm not so annoyed - at least they chose a good movie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment