Thursday, April 14, 2011

introspecting

Lately I've been feeling restless and inarticulate. In fact, I don't even know where to go after that last sentence. It's probably my hereditary dementia setting in prematurely. In view of this hopefully temporary standstill in mental activity, I'm just going to do memes and quizzes in a disinterested, postmodern fashion.

Put your music library on shuffle. Post the first lines of the first 25 songs that come up. The game: Guess which songs the first lines are from!
  1. You can't steal a gift, no-oh
  2. I'll lay down my glasses, I'll lay down in houses
  3. This is how it ends, we just follow
  4. I remember when you used to hide behind your silly hair
  5. I've got nothing to worry about, so I worry about nothing
  6. Girl afraid. Where do his intentions lay?
  7. These things I've found
  8. Been reaching for my baby
  9. Oh my love for the first time in my life, my eyes are wide open
  10. Dark are the days of Emily
  11. Orpheus melted the heart of Persephone, but I never had yours
  12. Is my heartbeat keeping you up tonight?
  13. I've never been to Rome, but I don't need to go
  14. Hear my cry, lover of mine
  15. People I know are happier alone, they talk about how much it costs
  16. I backed my car into a cop car the other day
  17. Summer headlights cut into the dawn
  18. I want to rule the islands and I want to rule the sea
  19. In my early ages I ran down the stairs in the morning
  20. What a beautiful face I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun
  21. Just one more thing before I go away
  22. Ride your car down to the sea
  23. This feeling doesn't go away, I feel it inside me
  24. I would say I'm sorry if I thought that it would change your mind
  25. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

No comments:

Post a Comment