Thursday, April 14, 2011

introspecting

Put your music player on shuffle
Press forward for each question
Use the song title as the answer


1) How am I feeling today?
The World Is As Soft As Lace

2) Where will I get married?
Captain Easychord

3) What is my best friend’s theme song?
Joy To The World!

4) What is/was high school like?
Where The White Boys Dance

5) What is the best thing about me?
Nighttime

6)How is today going to be?
You

7) What is in store for this weekend?
Jacknuggeted

8)What song describes my parents?
Rawnald Gregory Erickson The Second

9) How is my life going?
Alone In Kyoto

10) What song will they play at my funeral?
Why Won't He Answer

11) How does the world see me?
Josephine

12) What do my friends really think of me?
Is It Really So Strange?

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
You Came To Me

14) How can I make myself happy?
She Grins And Waves Goodbye

15) What should I do with my life?
Unfelt

16) Will I ever have children?
Don't Explain

17) What is some good advice?
Sparkling Bootz

18) What do I think my current theme song is?
Sleep Tonight

19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Born On A Train

20) What type of men/women do you like?
Skeleton Key

21) Will you get married?
Blue Moon

22) What should I do with my love life?
I'm Still Your Fag
(gotta love the direction this is going)

24) Where will you live?
Fredag

25) What will your dying words be?
Chandelier Searchlight

26) How’s your day going so far?
Danger!

27) How’s your love life?
You And Me, Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment