Friday, April 15, 2011

introspecting


Write a letter to:

Your Best Friend

Dear A,
I've always meant to tell you about the bird that pooped on your bag. I'll tell you some day. I promise. It's hilarious.

---

Your Crush

, 
I lied when I told you I forgot your name.

---

Your parents

Dear Mom and Dad, 
No dinner for me tomorrow, kthx!

---

Your sibling (or closest relative)

Dear E,
Let's secretly adopt a cat together and hide it under the bed.

---

Your favorite internet friend

Dear R,
I haven't talked to you since we were thirteen, but I love how I can tell people I know someone from Pakistan.

---

A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

Dear Susan Sontag,
Please come back.

---

The person you miss the most

Dear E,
COME BACK SOON; I MISS BEING ARTISTIC IN THE NAIVE BOHEMIAN SENSE. :(

---

Your reflection in the mirror.

GO TO SLEEP BEFORE YOUR POSTING DETAILS COME OUT AND PEOPLE START TALKING ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK... OH GOD HURRY UP

No comments:

Post a Comment