Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Wednesdays

Hello world, I'm lying in bed, busy not studying for tomorrow's test while my bunkmate complains about how early I sleep. I'm also de-stressing by laughing at a facebook contact that I never knew I had, but decided to keep anyway because her very public opinions seem like good fodder for a future stand-up routine. My newsfeed is just constantly crowded with expressions of her own humanity, among everyone else's horoscopes. My humour's cruel like that. :/

Also V's exciting stay in Paris has got me yearning to go there, romancing macarons, photographing pastries and wearing nautical stripes every day like it's the happy end of the world.

In other news, I'm looking forward to a nice weekend spent in deep relaxation and the possibility of an awesome mojito, and a wonderful, side-splitting dinner with friends. Cue hopeful acoustic guitar riff.

No comments:

Post a Comment