Sunday, January 22, 2012

blog memes like it's freakin' 2007 homies!!

1) Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle mode.
2) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3) YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4) Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5) Tag 6 people.
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Are you male or female?
Marathon - Tennis

2. Describe yourself.
Since You Went Away - Dear Nora

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
Brunettes - COOLRUNNINGS 
This is true on a superficial level. They feel they are in the presence of a brunette. An Asian brunette!!

4. Describe your current relationship.
You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
My relationship with my imaginary cat, Smiley Muffin, that is!

5. Where would you like to be now?
La valse d'Amélie - Yann Tiersen
This is also true

6. How do you feel about love?
Innerspace - The Apples In Stereo

7. What's your life like?
You Can't Force A Dance Part - Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele 
This is also true. Lyrics: "No one in this party's having any fun tonight, and I'd do anything just to make it alright."

8. What would you ask for if you only had one wish?
More Real - The Necessaries

9. If someone says "Is this okay?", what would you say?
The Party - St Vincent
Now this is interesting, because this question reminds me of Annie Clark. 
Lyrics: "Oh there aren't enough hands to point all the fingers"

10. How would you describe yourself?
Lump Sum - Bon Iver
"Lump" is accurate

11. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Down Down Down - Rob Lord
I was SO IN LOVE with this song back in '06. Good times!

12. How do you feel today?
The Big Fight - Stars
I feel a sense of harmony with the cosmos, or whatever, so this is odd.

13. What do your friends think of you?
Rose Hip November - Vashti Bunyan
Nice! I guess I am the token hippie in my circle of friends. Pass me my hemp twine that I may set up a clothesline for my freshly-dyed indigo fabrics, will ya?

14. What do you think of your parents?
Don't Lie - The Mantles
This is such a great song, you guys!! I hope my parents didn't lie to me about my birth, the reason for my very being, the truth of this plane of existence, the importance of arithmetic, etc.

15. What do you think about very often?
The Broken Paper-Heart Club - Princess Niko

16. What is 2+2?
Saddest Things - The Lil' Hospital

17. What do you think of the person you like?
You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
It's is a catchy song

18. What is your life story?
All The Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople
"All the young duuuuuudes, carry the ne-eeeewwwwwsss"

19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
It's All A Dream - The Arrogants

20. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Still - Moscow Olympics

21. What will you dance to during your wedding?
Found Out - Caribou

22. What will they play at your funeral?
I'm The One - The Average White Band

23. What is your biggest fear?
Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing - Laura Nyro

24. What is your hobby/interest?
A Word Of A Friend - The Occasional Flickers

25. What do you think of your friends?
The Sky Turns To Black - Fireflies

No comments:

Post a Comment