Monday, September 17, 2012

thoughts thought while scrolling through my newsfeed

3eanuts is so underrated.

I forgot about this page, and I forgot why I 'liked' it.

70% of permissible items on my newsfeed are really just ads for ready-to-wear collections.

I don't care that 3 of my friends "liked" samsung mobile

Hypothesis: the quality of a political facebook page is determined by the quality of followers. (or the type of people who "share" posts?)

Am probably the only person currently reading the articles on this art blog + I feel very alone

if only every politician was as savvy and thoughtful as Nicole Seah .

Maybe the only savvy and thoughtful politician I am following on Facebook is Nicole Seah, and there are many more, posting thoughtful and inspired things that only the savvy are capable of posting.

I need to make hashbrowns in my waffle iron.

Can't believe I might be attending college with this dude, whose web presence is 60% photos of him wearing a tacky shirt in what appears to be the same club.

What has become of this person (mean this in a good way)

Someone is watching dance videos on youtube, but more than that, wants people to know that his watching of dance videos is inconsistent with his way of life/character and is trying to provoke amused responses.

I wish my country's developmental status was high enough so I may preoccupy myself with designer metal trays for my self-published chapbook party.

I think family photos are very sweet, especially if someone >70 years old is in the middle of the picture.

This is a picture of a Chinese lady (?celebrity) wearing tinted aviators, cuddling a poodle.

Farmville still exists!!

I know an inordinate number of people studying pharmacy, but what does this really say about me as a person?

Stumbling on amazing recipes on newsfeed is the only gift facebook has given me

horrible premonitory vision of peers sharing pictures of their children/spawn + me clicking "like" on them out of obligation/sympathy

No comments:

Post a Comment