Monday, September 24, 2012

thoughts thought while scrolling through my newsfeed II

This friend eats out A LOT.

Antoine Dodson's grandma passed away 16 years ago.

I like the idea of cleaning up mudflats and mangroves but I can't think of any pair of shoes that I hate enough to deliberately disfigure with organic gunk.

Weird how the S3 just entered our techno-cultural consciousness much like a dream. Also a person included "Panda" in his name, so that's another friend I won't be able to take seriously.

I wonder if this person knows that his posts are viewable by 2.2 billion people with internet connection.

Contemporary Art.

Cake!

a website called SlideShare exists

Oh? Uploading your vacation photos has exhausted you? Try making clay bricks with half the number of fingers you've got. Do it now.

I feel so weird about "community improvement" projects overseas. What have we really learnt from condescension? Acts of humility shouldn't become one big corporate project. That's a nice straw hut though. Super ethnic.

the iPhone 5's longer screen has really unleashed a tsunami of complex Freudian imagery

No comments:

Post a Comment