Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 days to Christmas

Things to do:
1) Complete homework
2) Blog about camp
3) Buy gifts
4) Write Christmas cards
5) Order pizza for Christmas party
6) Get well soon! Argh!

So I'm having a runny nose and wearing my other sweater, which is less comfortable, because the favourite one is in the wash (or supposed to be after the lack of sun for drying these few days) and I think I have a temperature too. It started with a headache that nearly knocked me out after debate yesterday (while groping my way in the darkness along the school staircases) and then I woke up sniffing with reddish eyes and an equally red nose. And I have 5 days to recover in time to devour all that Christmas Goodness. Be sympathetic.

My companions shall be Satie and The Decemberists and in my dreams I'll once again remember a perfectly starry night sky. I'll hear guitar strumming and the slight drizzle, I'll smell lavender and tea tree, I'll speak oddly with surreal gobbledeegook, all because I have a headache and visions of metal blades for tongue scrapers and separation anxiety torment my sleep.

And my sanity is at stake too, argh

No comments:

Post a Comment