Friday, December 29, 2006

Momentary Musings at Midnight

I've stayed up till this late, waiting in anticipation to find out my class next year... but school's decided to release it later in the morning at 9am. !#$%^

It's not going to be a very good start to the year because I'm missing my long pants. I haven't bought them yet! ohmygawd!

I tried checking my Gmail account... and it worked! (I've just seen the publicity video for the upcoming Reflections & Retreat. It was. Surreal. Very Surreal. Haha)

And Esther... Seth Cohen isn't cute!

Seth Cohen = Not so cute = not so worthy

(smug.)

Anyway she's really happy that she got into SOTA. Along with 3 other schoolmates. Isn't that cool? It could have been like, oh I dunno, me getting into IP with my closest schoolmates? (Only difference is that I don't think I want to get into IP afterall. But gah. My sister's not gonna sit for the Os. Just the IB. Crumbs.)

I'm going shopping with my sister tomorrow! (actually today) There's this shop in Far East that stocks Threadless Tees. I'm so gonna need those. Then I'll get this sweater I saw at Matinique that's very emo, with all the black and red stripes.

You know... I dreamt I had an older brother. And he loved heavy metal so we didn't get along. I wonder how it feels like to have an older sibling. Or older siblings. I'd rather have an older brother because older sisters and little brothers rarely get along. And I can pick out the people who have older siblings because they sometimes think like 5 years ahead of their mental capabilities, and their dress sense is slightly better. Slightly.

It's gonna be my Grannie's, Leonard's, Judith's and my birthday in a weeks' time! Yay!

Get something for me. I think I'll do a wishlist. As a guide for those who have no clue about what to get me =D
1) Topman Gift Card
2) Havaianas
3) an iPod (that one I'll leave to my parents)
4) handmade, homebaked cookies/chocolates/pavlova
5) a modest, presentable, professional looking school bag ie. that calfskin one
6) socks that I could wear to school *that aren't the 3 for $5 kinds*
7) Clarinet reeds (size 3 Rico Grand Concert)
8) A piano. Or, at least a keyboard that has a full piano on it, because I'm sick of playing songs only to realize that I don't have that note because it's beyond the 4 octaves that I have. And, my keyboard's older than me and it's still half-working only because it's Yamaha and was hardly used during the 1989-1996 period.
9) The new Camera Obscura CD (available at HMV for $19.95 :) )
10) A new Bible, or a Bible protecter/case/cover

(And for sympathy and self-pity:)
My birthday falls during the period when everyone is still recovering from an overdose of Festive Joy, so poor us, we're all forgotten anyway. And everyone's too busy in the rush to complete their holiday homework/make new friends in class/prepare for Chinese New Year to care. Happens every year, ah well, I've grown used to it already.

And Elizabeth's op falls during that period too! That's just... 6 days away! whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment