Monday, December 25, 2006

It's Christmas!

Wellll.... I hate it when I run out of Christmas cards. Because I didn't get to write to everyone that I wanted to write to and it makes me more selective of the people that I decided to write to... which is still much more than the number of cards I could use. (and the extra cards I used as a last resort were older than me, anyway. So vintage huh.)

And then I had another relapse of my flu after several Christmas lunches. !@#$%

I didn't receive any actual presents this year, apart from the bars of chocolate that my grandparents gave me. Oh well, the $95 I collected should be enough to reimburse me for my Christmas shopping expenditure. Looks like I have a childhood that ended prematurely, gah. (I mean, what do most people my age do during Christmas? They go around wishing people Merry Christmas and then assume that he/she/it will receive a present, tsk tsk.)

Anyway I'm super worried for next year. Like, really, morbidly worried. I think I'll probably be requested to drop some activities/posts by a teacher, and then I'll take the emotional highground saying that I just can't, and then I'll sit for my exams and then I'll get an L1R5 of probably 40+ (now that is really scary) and then I'll get a nervous breakdown and quit everything. I'm clairvoyant... cool. Either that, or I'll probably barely scrape through.

Alright I've just ruined Christmas for myself by momentarily thinking about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment