Friday, December 01, 2006

Meme

Well... My sister tagged me. And I share most of her answers anyway, so it was just a matter of copy paste edit edit.

Name: Samuel
Nicknames: Samuel
Name spelled backwards: Leumas
Name without consonants: aue
Birthday: 5th January
Ethnicity: Chinese/Peranakan
Glasses or contacts: glasses
Hair color: black
Hair length: boy
Hair style: boring, layered for the sake of layering
Pets: Zsazsa, Pip & Mochi! =D

La Favourites
Animal: Cats & Chinchillas
Band: Beulah, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Belle & Sebastian
Brand: Ben Sherman, Topman and I don't mind Hollister (hint)
Brand name for shops: (huh?) like Candy Empire ah? Ohhh got alot alot one!
Candy: Chocolates!
Cereal: I don't mind rice puffs
Colour: grey, brown, maroon
Cookie: chocolate chip, peanut butter, fudge, white chocolate
Day: Friday
Disney character: Eeyore
Drink: Iced Peach Tea, Caramel Frappuccino, Chai Tea Latte
Fast food place: Carl's Junior
Food: Japanese when I'm hungry, French when I'm not
Holiday: Christmas (that's the only one I can tolerate)
Ice cream flavor: Cookie Dough, Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby, Haagen Daz's Strawberry Cheesecake— all doused with Bailey's. Mmm.
Month: December
Number: pi
Perfume: I don't know... Allure Homme?
Pie flavor: Chocolate. But a hearty meat pie would do.
Pizza topping: Triple Cheese.
Restaurant: NYDC, New York New York, and hoity toity Les Amis though I've only seen their food plating.
Subject in school: Literature, Certain Algebra Componants
Type of music: Indie
Type of sandwich: Avocado

All Of Your Friends
The best advisor: Elizabeth Chan/Minghui
The best hair: Although there's no such thing as perfect hair I'll reward Shao Jie for effort
The best handwriting: Samuel/My brother.
The dirtiest mind: Shao Jie/Andrea
The funniest: Hazel/Eve/Lucas
The loudest: Stuart
The prettiest: Any self-respecting girl (faggots not considered la =P)
The most trusting: Ruimin/Christine
The nicest eyes: Me/My sister
The shortest: Heh.
The smartest: Zizhao (who is so all rounded), Jialin (1st in level eh),
The tallest: Elgin/Yao Ming

Haver You Ever
Asked out a crush (ed alumnium can): nope.
Been on stage: yep
Been scared to get a shot: Needles aren't that scary
Cheated on a test: Yes
Cried during a movie: No
Felt like you didn't belong: Yes
Fought a black belt: nope
Gone to camp: I hate camps
Kept a New Year's resolution: Yes
Kept a secret from everyone: Yes
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator: Yes
Stolen something: No
Told a guy you liked him: Yurk no way.
Won a trophy: Yes
Written a love poem: No

La Last
CD listened: Yo La Tengo's Prisoners of Love
Movie watched: Moulin Rouge
Person that's called you: My mum
Person who saw you cry: No one
Person you went to the mall with: My mum
Song listened to: If We Can Land A Man On The Moon, Surely I Can Win Your Heart – Beulah
Thing you ate: fried rice
Thing you drank: Water

Yes Or No
Growing up scares me more than it should: yes
I adore getting mail: yes, mostly.
If at first you don't succeed, do you try again: yes

La Others
If you could describe yourself in three words: I don't know
Is your computer in your room: bedroom? no. Study room? yes.
What are some of your favorite junk foods: pizza, seaweed tempura, cup noodles, and I'm a sucker for deli crisps and their exotic flavours
What color are your bedroom walls: white, sadly.
What do you do when you're bored: Cook/Microwave random stuff/draw/sleep
What makes you happy: Knowing that everything in this world is created for a purpose/Apple stuff/A1s/Cats/Chinchillas/
What makes you sad: this corrupted world.
What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends: sleep in.
Worst feeling in the world:envy.

--
My teacher once said that
her locker number is eleven.

Never in my life have I regretted
treasuring life

The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile
Homer Simpson

When I'm nervous
I talk in non sequiturs

The last time I laughed was
The SL intensive camp last month. Hahahaha just kidding

Hair is
black. dry. undesirable.

My feet
were once extremely cracked and dry during a bad bout of ezcema when I was P5.

Last Christmas I
went to church, went to Aunty Magdelene's House, like all other Christmases.

When I turn my head left
I see my sister

When I turn my head right
I crack my neck

When I look down
Space bar

The craziest recent event
Grad night!

By this time next year
I would have already been 365 days older.

I have a hard time understanding
quantum physics and Einstein's Theory of Relativity

One time at a family gathering
we had lunch, and then discussed my grand aunt's burial. LOL!

You know I like-like you if
you were nice to me.

If I won an award, the first person I'll thank is
GOD.

Triangles are
part of the title of a song composed by Toru Takemitsu, "A Song of Circles and Triangles"

My ideal breakfast is
crab mayo sandwich on the seaside with the ones I cherish.

If you make me really happy
I'll be like, way happy?

Where do you plan to visit anytime soon
Cuba

Boys are
immature, misunderstood, so stop complaining already.

I'd stop my wedding if
someone died

The world could do
with some love, and a sense of security

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than
go to hell.

Most recent thing you've bought yourself
Sushi

Most recent thing someone else bought you
Lunch

My least favourite time of the day
Very early morning 3 hours before the sun rises

The last time I was high
thinking about my ideal breakfast

The last person I talked to
Sister

I shouldn't
keep on worrying

Last night I went
home after debate

There's this girl I know
who really loves indie and listens to screamo as a lullabye

I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy
that they've made my day alot easier

I'm listening to
Thursday by Asobi Seksu

I last ate
fried rice.

My bedsheet is
something that I'm totally oblivious to.

I smell
citrusy things

On my table
are too many things!

My full name is
Samuel Lee Wan Heng

The next 4 people who are gonna do this quiz are
The 4 people who bother reading till the end of this quiz. You've made my day alot easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment