Monday, September 29, 2008

!#$%@

Ugh ugh ugh. MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS RUINED MY CAMERA HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY ARHGHRI:KL"L:.
My mum has to use it to document the opening of the new playground at the church kindergarten.
I am not in the least thrilled about this. (Where is the camera, she demands. I need it tomorrow.)

Hence, because of this, I am now staying up later to import my photos into the computer. It's 12 am and I have a chem test on my weakest topics tomorrow. This feeling is all at once kafkaesque and disconcerting.

It's not as if I'm an unreasonable individual because I understand her need and the importance of this technology at her workplace. It's just that my plans are ruined now. I hate my plans going to ruination.

Especially if concerns my last day of secondary school. Seriously, how many last-day-of-secondary-schools can one have in a lifetime?

I'm having that self-righteous indignation now that presumes that I am the tormented soul here, the most patient son my parents could have asked for and should now be grateful for and excuse me? I thought the universe was supposed to revolve around me. And I am vacillating between bitterness and self-deprecation once again.

Children's Day. Kids.
Won't be surprised if Mr KC shared that same horrifying experience in the past.

Gah. Stupid notions of childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment