Saturday, September 06, 2008

in point form

  1. I can talk about the environment in mandarin, but I cannot say "I don't want you to cut-up my popiah" or "oh, this is actually an eraser" in chinese, as seen from real-life incidents that you may find hilarious.
  2. I went to watch Wall-E again! With Andrea this time. I finally got one of the gaffes that Wall-E got into. (the ultrastore trolleys)
  3. I have a new favorite writer, and his name is Robert Walser. 
  4. SPG outing was great today. I am now broke, but I have a bouncy red netball ball now.
  5. I went to watch Elizabeth's dance concert alone! I was also surrounded by rows of empty seats at the back. But I didn't feel lonely or upset, just much freer and comfortable because I had two armrests to myself! 
  6. I went Lei Gardens at chjimes before that for expensive and disappointing cantonese cuisine. It is interesting to observe the types of people who patronize this place. Some resembled Imelda Marcos (mostly female) and the men were the types who would drive hideous champagne-coloured cars. (Am exaggerating slightly here. However, the service rendered was impeccable and I am thankful for that.)
  7. I am highly grateful for the volleyball module we had to take in semester 1.
  8. If I could compile all my revision worksheets into a single pile of paper, it could rival a long-sighted readers' edition of War and Peace.
  9. I have a piece of gum that is flapping from where a wisdom tooth is sprouting, and it is an extremely awkward yet entertaining feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment