Saturday, October 31, 2009

post has been rated for coarse language



expand



I will not mince my words: Indeed, a fuckwad has my future at stake, and it still continues to disturb me to no end. The nightmare will be over soon, but at the end I can freely say Fuck You, because saying this is so emancipating and I feel almost completely and wholly justified in distilling down my grief, anger and trauma into something with immense brevity and gravitas because you are marvelously sensitive to the nuances of language.



I'll go brush my teeth now.

In happier news, I am going off to my Chinese Picnic with CTITW later! Andrea and I will probably get laughed at the girls who display more linguistic prowess when it comes to Mandarin, but we'll be most chivalrous and give them their time in the sun. :D (Pun begs to be appreciated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment