Saturday, March 27, 2010

March is cod

Thank God because I'm getting used to my mum's trips to the NCC for chemotherapy.
Thank God because my grandma isn't resurrecting the TB fears from the 1960's.
Thank God because yellow blossoms have covered the sidewalks with the golden yolk of sunshine.
Thank God because poetry dances before us even with our eyes closed.
Thank God because death is not an end in itself.
Thank God because He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

It is inevitable that I will feel crappy after receiving my results, but such is life - we get hit in the face with a giant lemon (I wouldn't mind, I need it to make hummus for tomorrow) and reach new lows, but we bounce back anyway.
Look, I've already bounced back.

It isn't time to worry yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment