Friday, October 08, 2010

sudden organ



(jumpppp!)

This is such a low-security measure to make the undesirable and private "hidden" from the front page. Just testin' the waters, just testin' the waters. If you stumbled across this oh so secret and exclusive dimension on your own, congratulations. You are good at snooping and we could be friends. (Conversely, if you relied on testimonial evidence to attain this knowledge, I feel bad for you, but remember that it's not indicative of your abilities, etc. etc.)

I'm not sure what to do with all this space. Perhaps I'll use it to encourage specific people and sometimes vent about my day. Perhaps I'll use it to write secret love poems to the cats that will decorate my future. Perhaps I'll upload pictures of myself. I don't know.

Anyway, I'll be unspecific today. This goes out to anyone who's feeling lousy about results/life/their dinner: you aren't alone, and you're going to get better. You will be angry at me for being reductive and simplistic, but I don't care, because I know you'll be fine. This includes you too, Future Samuel. "I will be still, know you are God." Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment